Volpe Koenig is looking for an intellectual property lawyer with experience in telecommunications
Volpe Koenig is looking for an Intellectual Property Attorney experienced in telecommunications. This fulltime, permanent The position is located in Philadelphia, PA, however, the ability to work remotely is also available.
You will help clients better understand the ever-changing IP legal landscape and provide proactive IP advice to develop, protect and enforce valuable IP portfolios. with a strong focus on customer service. We offer a competitive compensation structure, business development support and dedicated support staff to enhance your practice. For experienced practitioners, we offer the ability to customize your work/life balance.
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications;
- Preparation of claim tables according to products and industry standards, showing
infringement and validity;
- Perform intellectual property due diligence;
- Manage a large file of national and foreign patent prosecutions;
- Develop portfolio strategies and communicate effectively with clients.
Skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Physics or similar discipline related to electricity/electronics;
- JD and admission to practice before the United States Patent Office;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in intellectual property law;
- Excellent patent analysis ability;
- Ability to interact independently with clients;
- Strong technical background in telecommunications and related industry standards;
- Solid legal training.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health, vision and dental insurance with employer contribution to individual and family
- Life insurance;
- Short-term disability insurance;
- Long-term disability insurance;
- 401(k) with match;
- discretionary bonuses;
- Discounted company gym membership;
- Casual Fridays and summer hours.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their cover letter, curriculum vitae and writing samples by email to the Executive Director, Jerry Wyckoff.
Please mention that you found the position on the IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™ job board.
About Volpe Koenig
Volpe Koenig, a full-service intellectual property law firm with global reach, is expanding its electrical patent practice to meet the growing needs of our clients. We have over 40 intellectual property lawyers, patent agents and technical advisors practicing in all areas of technology. We serve a diverse list of US and overseas clients.
Volpe Koenig is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in profiting from the practice of law, you can inquire confidentially by emailing [email protected].
Principals only. No recruiters, please.