Paul Batchelor is known to many members of the Kiwi Channel for over 20 years as head of the Allied Telesis business in New Zealand. He recently worked for D-Link for two years.
Batchelor has just launched a new specialist distributor focused on telecommunications providers and solutions. Based in Wellington, the new distributor is now operational as Arvensis Technology.
This includes fiber connectivity products, cleaning kits, test and measurement items. Additionally, carrier-grade SFP modules used by some telecom operators in New Zealand and Europe on 5G OPEN-RAN projects.
Brands distributed so far:
– Altice Labs Carrier and Enterprise-grade GPON & 10GPON network solutions
– Teltonika industrial modems, LTE/mobile routers, IoT devices and switches
– ZPE Systems network infrastructure management for data centers and out of band branch management/console management
– iBwave In the design, management and management of building wireless / WiFi networks, analysis and reporting on 5G WAN, fiber and IoT LoRA networks
– Trend Networks data cable testers (fiber and copper), certifiers and verifiers (CCTV and PoE)
– Proxim Wireless WiFi links for backhaul and point-to-point/multipoint see: Wireless networks and IoT.
– Merck Professional WiFi for Home and SMB see: Wireless Networks and IoT
– LORIX One IoT LoRA WAN outdoor gateway: wireless and IoT networks
– Datacom Systems monitoring tools that do not affect your network performance (not to be confused with Kiwi-based Datacom System Integrator)
“We seek to establish long-term business relationships with our clientele and to be project-oriented,” says Batchelor.
“If we had a corporate motto, we’d like to think ‘Service First’ would do.”
You can see more information about the new distributor on their website here.