DUBLIN, April 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) in Telecommunications Growth Opportunities” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report examines the strategic position of telecommunications service providers (TSPs) in the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of things (IoT) to offer enterprises artificial intelligence of things solutions ( AIoT). TSPs play a critical role in deploying enterprise AIoT solutions amid the growing deployment of 5G networks, edge infrastructure capabilities, and location-based data available to them.
Given their networking and connectivity capabilities and their focus on AI and services, TSPs are in a unique position to monetize AIoT opportunities. They are increasingly offering solutions by vertical as part of their AIoT focus.
The report highlights the role of TSPs as systems integrators to provide value-added solutions and services to go beyond connectivity and move up the value chain.
The report provides insights to stakeholders by identifying AI growth drivers that will facilitate the deployment of AIoT solutions and opportunities in AI advisory and consulting services, adoption of edge infrastructure and creating industry-specific vertical solutions.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the top three strategic imperatives on AIoT in the telecommunications industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Growth environment
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Impact of Dimensional Strategy on the Telecom Industry
- AIoT – AI-IoT Convergence
- AI-IoT Convergence – The Evolving Role of the TSP
3. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Main Insights
- The unique position of TSPs allows them to monetize AIoT opportunities
- AIoT Solutions – Examples
- TSPs are increasingly offering industrial vertical solutions as part of their AIoT objective
- Edge architectures, 5G deployments, and use cases for accessing geolocation data will accelerate TSPs’ AIoT opportunities
- 5G – Impact on AIoT Opportunity for TSPs
- Edge – Impact on the AIoT Opportunity for TSPs
- Geolocation Data – Impact on the AIoT Opportunity for TSPs
- Company Profile – AT&T
- Company Profile – ChungHwa Telecom (CHT)
- Company Profile – Telefonica
4. Universe of growth opportunities
- AI-IoT convergence offers multiple opportunities for telecom operators
- Growth Opportunity 1: Enterprise AI Consulting Services and Solutions
- Growth Opportunity 2: Edge Infrastructure to Increase IoT Connectivity
- Growth Opportunity 3: 5G-Enabled Solutions for the Enterprise Segment
- ChungHwa Telecom (CHT)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5lbso8
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets